How to Reduce Paper Usage through Electronic Signatures
Have you ever received a contract or proposal that you needed to sign, and had to first print, then scan, and then send it? And only then for you to throw the scanned paper copy in the bin! Not only is it a waste of time, but of resources too, and it goes without saying that it’s bad for the environment. In today’s modern age, the usage of electronic signatures is a priority for businesses who look to become efficient, and save both time and resources. Digital signatures are a simple and effective solution that any business can implement to both secure and simplify the document workflow of any organisation.
So, how does it work?
DocuWare Signature Service ensures that your documents are digitally signed by a verified service provider, whilst offering both maximum speed and flexibility. By integrating external signature providers such as Validated ID or DocuSign seamlessly into a DocuWare workflow, documents are automatically transferred between DocuWare and the Trust Provider. Signer is notified when documents are ready for signing.
So, what’s in it for me?
There are four major benefits of using electronic signatures in your business documents.
- Collect electronic signatures for any document from all relevant employees in one place
- Select advanced or qualified security levels for the signature according to your requirements
- Store signatures centrally with the service provider so that they can be retrieved at any time
- Audit trail tracking so you can easily adhere to state, federal and international compliance standards
How else can digital signatures positively impact my business?
- DocuWare consists of three different security levels to ensure your business always stays safe and protected
- Electronic signatures to be used in any type of documentation you may need (contracts, proposals, forms etc)
- Easily implemented into your business systems – the only requirement is internet
- DocuWare can be used on all devices, laptops, smartphones, tablets etc
To summarise, DocuWare is one of the world’s leading document management software providers. The organisation has products that are available to more than 90 countries in 18 different languages, and has already helped thousands of businesses just like yours to save time, money, and resources.